• HOME
  • Search
Case Report
Transcatheter Coil Closure of a Congenital Coronary Arterial Fistula
Hye Soon Kim, Ho Sung Kim, Jung Il Rho, Jung Yeun Choi, Young Soo Yun
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1997;40(5):730-734.   Published online May 15, 1997
Congenital coronary artery fistulas are rare congenital heart anomalies. Surgical closure of these fistulas was the therapy of choice till recently. The recent development of a new accurate coil-delivery system has enabled us to embolize the vessels. Percutaneous transcatheter coil embolization is a safe and effective approach to treating coronary artery fistulas and should be considered as the best treatment...
Original Article
Clinical Stududy of CATCH 22
Hye Soon Kim, Ho Sung Kim, Jung Il Rho, Jung Yeun Choi, Young Soo Yun, Jung Sun Kim, Jeong Wook Seo
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1995;38(12):1603-1609.   Published online December 15, 1995
The recognition that deletion of 22ql1 is a common cause of varied malformations and clinical disorders took more than a decade to achieve. Deletions of chromosome 22ql1 have been seen in association with DiGeorge syndrome (DGS) and velo¡ⓒ cardio-facial syndrome (VCFS). The large clinical overlap between DiGeorge syndrome and velo-cardio-facial syndrome suggest an aetiological connection. CATCH 22 synd¡ⓒrome is characterized...
Double Chambered Right Ventricle-Review of Clinical Findings
Jin Young Song, Jun Tac Ko, Ho Sung Kim, Jung Il Rho, Jung Yeun Choi, Yong Soo Yun
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1995;38(7):914-921.   Published online July 15, 1995
Purpose : The DCRV is a cardiac anomaly in which the right ventricle is divided into two dif-ferent pressure chambers by aberrant hypertrophied muscle bundles arising from the lower infundibular septal region. DCRV may be associated with other congenital cardiac anomalies and surgical treatment is required because we know that this obstruction is progressive. In this report, we reviewed clinically...
Clinical Study on the Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Children.
Jong Jin Seo, Byong Gwan Sohn, Jung Yeun Choi, Yong Soo Yoon, Chang Yee Hong
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1983;26(11):1081-1094.   Published online November 30, 1983
Forty five cases of dilated cardiomyopathy who were admitted, to Seoul National University Hospital from June, 1980 to May, 1983 were studied on the clinical features and laboratory findings. 1) Twenty two cases (44.4%) were primary dilated cardiomyopathy, and the other 25 case (55.6%) were secondary. Nineteen cas&s(95.0%) of primary dilated cardiomyopathy were diagnosed within 3 year of age, but sacondary dilated cardiomyopathy did...
Clinical Studies on Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection.
Young Jin Hong, Kee Hong Kwon, Hae Il Cheong, Jung Yeun Choi, Yong Soo Yoon, Chang Yee Hong
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1982;25(11):1120-1130.   Published online November 30, 1982
Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection (TAPVC) is a rare congenital defect in which all the pulmonary veins are connected to the right atrium or its tributary veins. Without surgical intervention, most patients with TAP VC have grave prognosis, with cardiac failure and death in infancy. But owing to the advances of surgical technique and postoperative care, complete correction has been accomplished with good results. Sixteen...
Testicular Leukemia.
Young Jin Hong, Jung Yeun Choi, Hyo Seop Ahn, Chang Yee Hong
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1982;25(1):29-35.   Published online January 31, 1982
Leukemic infiltration of the testes has been relatively rare disease. But increased survival due to advance in the treatment of childhood leukemia has been associated with an increase in incidence of leukemic infiltration of the tests. Six of 66 male children with acute lymphocytic leukemia and 2 of 2 male children with leukemic transformation on non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, who have been...
Clinical Observation on Factors Influencing Survival in Pediatric Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Chang Yee Hong, Jung Yeun Choi, Hyo Seop Ahn
Clin Exp Pediatr. 1982;25(1):8-18.   Published online January 31, 1982
Sixty two properly treated acute lymphocytic leukemia cases who were diagnosed at SNUH, from 1958 to July, 1981 were studied. Among them, 20 cases had survived more than 3 years and 42 cases survived less than 3 years. The 11 cases of 20 are now alive and off theray and the remainder 9 cases were expired after survival for more...
  • PubMed Central
  • PubMed
  • Scopus
  • Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)